NEW “REFINANCE” PROGRAM APPROVED!! SAVE NOW!!
HERE YOU GO!!!
FHFA (Financial Housing Finance Agency) HIGHLIGHTS:
The new program enhancements address several other key aspects of HARP including:
* Eliminating certain risk-based fees for borrowers who refinance into shorter-term
mortgages and lowering fees for other borrowers;
* Removing the current 125 percent LTV ceiling for fixed-rate mortgages backed by
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac;
* Waiving certain representations and warranties that lenders commit to in making loans
owned or guaranteed by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac;
* Eliminating the need for a new property appraisal where there is a reliable AVM
(automated valuation model) estimate provided by the Enterprises; and
* Extending the end date for HARP until Dec. 31, 2013 for loans originally sold to the
Enterprises on or before May 31, 2009.
DETAILS IN LINK BELOW: