A picture says a thousand words…
As I lay here on my couch, I took a couple of pictures to show DAY 3 of post surgery.. When you sit still you notice much more than the usual.. Time stands still and your ears perk up to listen to every sound..
Things I noticed:
1. ICE PACKS, to reduce swelling.
2. UGLY BOOT! In case i need to get up and walk.
3. DAVE RAMSEY BOOK, to learn how to budget!
4. GUITAR, (that I haven’t played in years)
5. TABLE, to hold coffee,food , and books.
6. LAPTOP, to communicate with or get information… AND SIT ON MY LAP..
8. BLANKET, in case I get cold.
9. PILLOWS, for comfort and to keep my leg elevated.
1. MUSIC, I have light music playing on the TV..
2. WIND, The house settles as the wind hits.
3. TREE LIMBS, scrapping against the window.
4. SIRENS, remind me there is still a world out there..
5. CELL PHONE, rings occassionally to let me know I am still needed in this world.
6. EMAIL ALERTS, to remind me that I need to be alert..